Jul 19, 2024  
General Catalog 2023-2024 
General Catalog 2023-2024 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Alcohol/Drug Studies, Certificate of Special Study

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Certificates

A certificate of special study is awarded to those students who successfully complete a minimum of 12 units of interdisciplinary academic coursework in the area of alcohol and drug abuse. Students seeking the certificate:

  1. must have completed two years of college or two years of experience related to the field of alcohol/drug abuse, and
  2. must be regularly enrolled in the university.

All coursework must be taken for a letter grade and completed with a grade of C or better in each of the 9 required units and the 3 units of electives. The following list includes the course requirements for the certificate:

Elective(s) (3 units)

Select 3 units from:

Total (12 units)

For further information you may contact the Department of Public Health at 559.278.4014.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Certificates